「会所」(kai-sho) - A place where diverse groups of people interact and collaborate regardless of title or status.
In lieu of being a “co-working space”, we utilize the term「会所」(kai-sho) to indicate the relationship with Kyoto and the objective of Impact Hub.
As a modern 「会所」(kai-sho), we look to promote cultural activities, discover new meaning and support innovative start ups, in the historical Nishijin Business Incubation Center.
1. Co-working space
Impact Hub Kyoto co-working space provides a comfortable networking environment, with food, drinks and printing services.
It can be used as a study space, work space, cafe, or even a formal meeting location, depending on what your needs are.
平日／AM 10:00 ～ PM 8:00 （休業日：土日祝日） Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays
2. Event space
1F conference room, 2F, 3F are spaces available for events, seminars, workshops, study groups.
If you wish to use the space for any reason, feel free to come to the front office to ask questions.
» Click here for more information on the 1F conference rooms
» Click here for the reservation form for the 2F
» Click here for the reservation form for the 3F
土日祝日／AM 9:00 ～ PM 9:00 （3Fは平日も利用可能） excluding national holidays（3F/Monday-Friday ）
Welcome to Impact HUB Kyoto !!
Feel free to visit our space on the 2nd Floor
If you are already a member,
please touch your card upon entrance and exit.
2nd floor「会所」(kai-sho)（180m2） Co-working・event space
- ① Co-working(/Event) space is a space that can be used for work, meetings, resting or spending time with the community. Also, the community is open to projects and collaborations in order to support the creation of new businesses. On the weekends this space is available for use as an event space (capacity of 60 to 90 seats) （※Includes projector and audio equipment）
- ② Cafe Corner Drinks and snacks are available.
- ③ Meeting/ Focus room Feel free to use for when you need a space to concentrate, or conduct a meeting
2nd floor「HANARE」 Rental desk
- ④ HUB room member small office … entry with electronic key card (space currently full)
3rd floor「Salon」（108m2） Workshop・Co-working space
- ⑤ Workshop space（／co-working）space. It is an event space that can be used for events, with a view of Daimonji ・Mount Hiei. We also offer various events, seminars, workshops, conferences and exhibitions. If you do not use it for events, you can use it as a co-working space during business hours.
- ⑥ Kitchen space. If you'd like to borrow this space for an event please contact the front desk
※The lay-out of this Kai-sho is from 2016 so it is possible that it has changed slightly since then
|Space||Details||Days available||Time available||Fees（excluding tax）|
|1F||35m2（Meeting room 2seats）||Week days||One hour||¥3,000|
（Max 70 seats）
Capacity 60-90 seats
|1hour time extension||¥12,000|
（Max 70 seats）
Capacity 60-70 seats
|1hour time extension||¥9,000|
|1hour time extension||¥10,000|